Enhancing IT capabilities across the enterprise. Equipped with the ideas and tested intelligence of fellow members, the IT Strategy & Execution Accelerator allows members to make faster decisions about and improvements to the delivery of IT services to their firms.
Established in 1997, our IT Strategy & Execution Accelerator welcomes deputy CIOs, IT strategists, and other senior executives charged with delivering improved IT practices and processes in large, complex organizations.
highlighted member practices:
- Align Strategy and Culture: Embrace IT’s Various Cultures
- Building an IT Brand: A Director of Marketing for IT
- Improving IT Investment Decisions: Clearly Identifying IT Consumption
- Not Bi-Modal − Adaptive: Agile Portfolio Management Requires an Adaptive Approach
recent discussion topics:
- Accelerating Adoption of Emerging Delivery Paradigms
- The Digital Enterprise
- Business Value Realization
- The IT Workforce and Organization of the Future
- Unencumbering IT to Deliver Additional Value
- Linking Business Strategies With Outcomes
Shifting from Run to Innovate | November 6-8, 2018 | Location TBD
*By invitation only. For more information, please contact Shaw Lively at firstname.lastname@example.org.