Enabling leaders accountable for big data results to be successful in business and investment decision making, staffing and platform development.
Established in 2015, our Big Data & Analytics Accelerator welcomes leaders in Enterprise Data Management and Architecture, Business Intelligence, and Data Science and Analytics.
highlighted member practices:
- Defining Value:
- Proving Value Through a Trusted Brand
- Prioritizing Projects for Value
- Creating Culture: Decision Analysis Process
- Data Lake: Data Requirements Made Understandable
recent discussion topics:
- The Value of Big Data and Analytics
- Information Management
- Optimizing Data for Analytics
- Approaches for Architecting a Big Data Ecosystem
- Strategies for Information Management
- Creating a Data-Driven Culture
Strategies for Cloud Adoption | April 3-5, 2018 | Chapel Hill, NC
*By invitation only. For more information, please contact Shaw Lively at firstname.lastname@example.org.