Refining ways of achieving material contribution and accelerating bottom line impact from innovation across the enterprise. By sharing practical experience, lessons learned and approaches to common challenges, the Business Innovation & Incubation Accelerator allows members to increase innovation yield, efficiency and time to market, and enhance success.
Leaders responsible for delivering value from corporate innovation initiatives, such as:
- Corporate innovation strategists (strategy and corporate development offices)
- Leaders who stimulate and drive innovation culture
- Chief Innovation Officers and staff
recent discussion topics:
- Innovation Staffing and Talent Management
- Accelerating Co-creation and Ecosystem Development
- Successful Decision-Making Processes for Innovation Management
- Driving Growth Beyond the Core
potential topics suggested:
- Approaches for enhancing and managing disruptive innovation
- Tactics and levers – venture investing, incubators, internal campaigns, etc.
- Funding, staffing and coordinating core and disruptive initiatives
- Securing executive buy-in, champions, sponsors, referees
- Processes and tools – use cases, MVP, commercialization
- Measuring and communicating results
- Investment return - ROI and strategic value
- Developing and sustaining culture
- Innovation as a shared service
Innovation 2.0: Reestablish, Redefine, and Re-Launch? | March 29-30, 2023 | Raleigh, NC
*By invitation only. For more information, please contact Shaw Lively at firstname.lastname@example.org.