Increase the capability of strategic investing teams to deliver innovation, generate returns and enhance the capabilities of the business. By sharing their collective deal making experience and marketplace knowledge, members of the Corporate Venturing Accelerator work together to improve processes, adjust strategies, identify new opportunities and explore synergies between their organizations.
Established in 2011, the Corporate Venturing Accelerator is limited to senior executives and their key staff who are managing corporate venture units and strategic investments in large global companies.
highlighted member practices:
- Strategic Funding for Innovation: Brokering Business Unit Exploration
- Stakeholder Communication: Publishing the CVC Strategic Vision
- Business Sponsorship: Engaging the Field for Better Business Alignment
- Board Participation: Requiring Business Sponsors to be Board Members
- Investment Strategy: Building Instead of Investing (Ecosystem Investing)
- Deal Design: Detailed Diligence Process for Risk Mitigation
recent discussion topics:
- Next Generation of CV Portfolio Partners
- Company Strategic Alignment, Internal Alignment and Sponsorships
- Increasing Value for Both the Portfolio and Parent Companies
- The Role of Corporate Venturing as it Relates to the Future of Innovation
- Pain Points in the Pre- and Post-Investment Process
- Realizing and Measuring Strategic Value in Portfolio Companies
Corporate Venturing as a Strategic Tool for Business Longevity | November 15-16, 2017 | New Orleans, LA
*By invitation only. For more information, please contact Shaw Lively at email@example.com.