Increase the capability of strategic investing teams to deliver innovation, generate returns and enhance the capabilities of the business. By sharing their collective deal making experience and marketplace knowledge, members of the Corporate Venturing Accelerator work together to improve processes, adjust strategies, identify new opportunities and explore synergies between their organizations.
Established in 2011, the Corporate Venturing Accelerator is limited to senior executives and their key staff who are managing corporate venture units and strategic investments in large global companies.
recent discussion topics:
- International Investing
- Aligning CV Portfolio Companies with the Parent Company
- Managing Investments to the End of the Line
- Putting the “Corporate” in Strategic Investing
- Achieving Mutual Success for Parent and Startup
- New Models of CV in Innovation Ecosystems
Strategies for Sourcing and Completing Investments | July 13-14, 2021 | Virtual Meeting
*By invitation only. For more information, please contact Shaw Lively at email@example.com.