Increase the capability of strategic investing teams to deliver innovation, generate returns and enhance the capabilities of the business. By sharing their collective deal making experience and marketplace knowledge, members of the Corporate Venturing Accelerator work together to improve processes, adjust strategies, identify new opportunities and explore synergies between their organizations.
Established in 2011, the Corporate Venturing Accelerator is limited to senior executives and their key staff who are managing corporate venture units and strategic investments in large global companies.
recent discussion topics:
- Putting the “Corporate” in Strategic Investing
- Achieving Mutual Success for Parent and Startup
- New Models of CV in Innovation Ecosystems
- New Challenges in the Investment Process
- Corporate Venturing as a Strategic Tool for Business Longevity
- Next Generation of CV Portfolio Partners
Managing Investments to the End of the Line | June 26-27, 2019 | Cambridge, MA
*By invitation only. For more information, please contact Shaw Lively at firstname.lastname@example.org.