Members share successful practices to establish and manage IT security as part of the overall business strategy and business reporting, and discuss processes they use to achieve a balanced approach to investment.
Founded in 2012, the IT Security Accelerator welcomes security leaders from complex, global companies where IT security is a critical part of corporate strategy, and who are in the process of rethinking and reshaping how they approach IT security. Moving beyond an understanding of technology and threats, these executives also manage an organizational communication and decision process with the C-suite as well as their corporate board and line of business management.
highlighted member practices:
- GRC: Compliance Using GRC Tools
- M&A Activity: Gaining Ground in Acquisitions
- Risk: Risk Scoring Model to Determine Reassessment Frequency
- Controls: Aligning Desired State of Control Processes
recent discussion topics:
- Strategies for Malware/Ransomware Attacks
- Next Generation Cyber Security
- Securing the Virtualized Environment
- The Evolving Security Model
- New Strategies for Identity and Access Management
- Organization and Governance
The Future of Information Security in Today’s Organization | May 21-23, 2018 | Minneapolis, MN
*By invitation only. For more information, please contact Shaw Lively at email@example.com.