Members share challenges across the Information and Cyber Security discipline, from asset security, to engineering and operations, identity and access management, risk, assessment and testing, and software development.
Founded in 2012, the Information and Cyber Security (ICS) Accelerator (previously IT Security & Risk) welcomes leaders from complex enterprises, where information and cyber security are critical components of corporate strategy. These leaders move beyond the day-to-day challenges, assessing this rapidly changing domain, conducting C-Suite conversations, and investing wisely in people and tools, thereby positioning their organizations for secure and effective future operations.
recent discussion topics:
- Cyber Intelligence – Staying One Step Ahead
- Security in the World of IoT
- Security in a World of Interconnected Enterprises
- Balancing The Needs For Organizational Speed & Security
- The Future of Information Security in Today’s Organization
- Strategies for Malware/Ransomware Attacks
Evolving IAM Strategies | March 8-10, 2022 | Location TBD
*By invitation only. For more information, please contact Shaw Lively at firstname.lastname@example.org.