Members share successful practices regarding risk management and IT, cyber, and information security as part of the overall business strategy including processes they use to achieve a balanced approach to investment.
Founded in 2012, the Security & Risk Accelerator welcomes security leaders from complex, global companies where IT security is a critical part of corporate strategy, and who are in the process of rethinking and reshaping how they approach IT security. Moving beyond an understanding of technology and threats, these executives also manage an organizational communication and decision process with the C-suite as well as their corporate board and line of business management.
recent discussion topics:
- Balancing The Needs For Organizational Speed & Security
- The Future of Information Security in Today’s Organization
- Strategies for Malware/Ransomware Attacks
- Next Generation Cyber Security
- Securing the Virtualized Environment
- The Evolving Security Model
- New Strategies for Identity and Access Management
Security in a World of Interconnected Enterprises | January 22-24, 2019 | New Orleans, LA
*By invitation only. For more information, please contact Shaw Lively at email@example.com.