Members share how they are evolving the architecture function to enable innovation, agility and digital strategies while balancing the appropriate level of governance. They are re-casting architecture’s roles, engagement models and focus.
Our Enterprise Architecture Accelerator welcomes EA leadership teams, who build, deliver and enhance architecture services at major, complex organizations.
highlighted member practices:
- Building an Agile Ecosystem
- The Definition of a Digital Architect
- Focusing EA on the Arrows Not The Boxes
- Mapping API Taxonomies to Business Capabilities
- Transforming to a Product Based Organization
- Digital Principals: Cloud-Based, API-Based, Loosely-Coupled, Secure, Microservices
- Decommission As Part Of A Lifecycle
- Solid Core/Flex Edge/Adaptive Design
- Empowering The People Who Live Closer To Decisions To Make Decisions
recent discussion topics:
- Digital Business and EA
- EA’s Role in Data and Information Architecture
- New Engagement Models for EA
- Leveraging Cloud and other Alternative Delivery Vehicles
- Maximizing the Value of Business Architecture
- App Portfolio Management and Architecture
New Engagement Models (For The Distributed Business) | Sept 12-14, 2018 | Denver, CO
*By invitation only. For more information, please contact Shaw Lively at firstname.lastname@example.org.