Mid-sized, complex companies on high growth curves have demanding IT delivery expectations. Speed and agility are critical success factors. Managing for scale, security, global regulatory requirements and technology evolution requires a team that can quickly make decisions while also looking ahead. Through a private consortium for mid-market companies, members will work to improve and grow their capabilities through peer collaboration.
Members of the CIO’s leadership team who are tasked with executing and delivering key technology initiatives.
- Seeking benchmarking within the mid-market segment
- Places value on cross industry learning
- Looking to develop strong external resources
- Complex footprint
- Growth oriented business
- M&A and Organic Growth curves
potential topics suggested:
- Integrating Mergers & Acquisitions
- Big Data
- The IT Skills Gap
- IT Security
- New Delivery Models
- Digital Transformation Shifting From Run to Innovate
- Technical Debt
- Governance For Going Global
CLICK HERE for additional topic areas mid-market companies are interested in collaborating.