Refining ways of achieving material contribution and accelerating bottom line impact from innovation across the enterprise. By sharing practical experience, lessons learned and approaches to common challenges, the Corporation Innovation Accelerator allows members to increase innovation yield, efficiency and time to market, and enhance success.
Leaders responsible for delivering value from corporate innovation initiatives, such as:
- Corporate innovation strategists (strategy and corporate development offices)
- Leaders who stimulate and drive innovation culture
- Chief Innovation Officers and staff
potential topics suggested:
- Innovation ecosystem – partnership and co-creation approaches
- Approaches for enhancing and managing disruptive innovation
- Tactics and levers – venture investing, incubators, internal campaigns, etc.
- Funding, staffing and coordinating core and disruptive initiatives
- Securing executive buy-in, champions, sponsors, referees
- Processes and tools – use cases, MVP, commercialization
- Measuring and communicating results
- Investment return – ROI and strategic value
- Developing and sustaining culture
- Innovation as a shared service
Driving Growth Beyond the Core | October 29-30, 2018 | Chicago, IL
*By invitation only. For more information, please contact Shaw Lively at firstname.lastname@example.org.